The Tide of Years
An OGL Adventure Scenario
A nation falls into ruin when its most treasured artifact – a temporal crystal capable of controlling time itself – is stolen from its sacred altar. Only the guilt-ridden spirit of a dead priest remains to recover the priceless crystal and restore his people to their glory. A group of traveling heroes is his only hope, but they must brave perilous waters to reach the sunken temple where the crystal now lies, radiating a strange energy that has transformed the surrounding forest into a prehistoric landscape. Can they return the crystal to its rightful time, or will they find themselves overwhelmed by the tide of years?
The Tide of Years is an OGL adventure scenario for 4th- to 6th-level characters. It features:
- An opening for GMs to introduce time travel into their campaigns, either as a one-time extraordinary experience or an ongoing campaign theme.
- Time traps the players must think their way through and dangerous new monsters.
- The new clerical Domain of Time, including new spells and a new deity.
- Maps designed with Profantasy Software’s Campaign Cartographer 2, and available for download from the Atlas Games web site.
- 48 pages with two-color printing throughout.
Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons Player’s Handbook.
FIND OUT MORE
See Reviews at Goodreads